1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dwarf -> Any experiences on farming with Bow at 40+?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SaMaNoSuKe, May 25, 2016.

1. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

Topic.

I'm considering taking a Eminence Bow just to farm. Do you have any experience on this?
    I'm currently farming with 1h/2h blunt.

2. iSpam

iSpam User

Blunt is way better. A bow is only viable if you make it into an archer party.
    It may work in later updates if/when more crit. chance/crit. dmg buffs get introduced, but for now you are better off with blunt, especially if you find decent spot with monsters vulnerable to blunt.

3. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

ok, thanks for sharing your knowledgw. And what about trains... can it be done in a consistent way as a dorfie?

4. iSpam

iSpam User

That depends, really...

You cannot AoE solo. On low levels (<40) dwarves are excelent for AoE, but they need recharge to be effective. On higher levels WS is probably better off soloing with golem and a buffpet, and BH is best in AoE parties, if a slot is free, but then he should probably save mana for spoil, not dmg.

Ceausheasca likes this.
  5. Woahno

Woahno User

Got a bounty hunter 40+ with emi bow used in archer groups. Great if you're just wanting exp and fast. But only great if you go overboard on dyes. I've gone +4 str - 5dex, +8 str -10 con. I use it with a plated leather set, have 1200+ p.atk buffed and near 30% crit rate with hunter. It's pretty decent for exp. Then grab your yaksa + heavy and solo with box or duo for some decent spoils. The dyes help with solo too obviously, pre 50 I got 600+ p.atk with a yaksa and just pp buffs.

6. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

I'm also on the +8 str -10 con, but does it worth the +4 str -5 dex? I was thinking on trying +12 str -15 con.

7. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Plated Leather set + +12 str dyes + 2hand blunt + Se for buffs and Stigma of shilen + use haste 1 pots if u dont want to box 3rd char for pp (haste2)

8. Ohforf

Ohforf User

Actually, get PP instead, cause zerk > VR, and holy weapon > stigma. PP can't recharge, but meh.... 2h blunt and +STR -CON all the way.