1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer character do Gran Kain

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by korki1, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korki1

korki1 User

Hello I want to ask, if is possible to transfer my account/character to server Gran Kain - where play my russian friends.
    Innova understand pls, Skelth is now not playable server for relax player.
    Actually in sunday is online number 500 ppl. Im relax player - dont payd for dualbox or something else.
    And you cant want from me payd 10€/month for playing on DEATH SERVER.

I would be like, if is possible to transfer my account on Russian classic projekt (Server Gran Kain). There play lot of people from Skelth comunity(RU) + for me my friends from real life.

Thank you
    Korki/Patrik

DzukuDievas likes this.
  2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

Such service is not provided.

3. korki1

korki1 User

And whats up with server when online drop to 0? (Soon possible)

4. Arturas

Arturas User

hope they have some ideas what to do with server coz other way i will create same topic later :D

5. lShark

lShark User

Wouldn't mind either to move ^^

6. Woahno

Woahno User

People have been asking this for ages.

Go start on grand kain now. They have stated they will not transfer. The time you 'waste' here on the 'DEATH SERVER' you could already be level 40-50+. If your russian friends play on kain why did you start here?

I play every evening and morning. During the day it is quiet. Thats because it's an EU server, people work during the day, so the population SHOULD be low then. Otherwise there are too many bots or a lot of unemployed people xD

During the evening 750 usually. Each day I play I get a group for pve and contest / fight over spots.
    Your 'Opinion' is just that. An opinion. I'm a 'relax player' too. I have no troubles. Go play with your friends or find a better clan on the server and stop complaining on the forums.

Same for anyone else who wants to 'move'. Even if they said yes, the time it takes you to get back up if you have actual friends on the russian server wouldn't be long at all, but the time it would take them to implement a transfer would take them time. (Look how long it can take for an event!)

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  7. _URGE_

_URGE_ Read оnly

Servers will never merge, get lost.

8. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

This red font is killing my eyes! @NeoTiger save me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.