1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpportPwerr, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

Hello i'm thinking start here ^^

my question is : Is worth start here now ? i think there is no so much people also all high lvl

in the siege streaming i've seen there was 2-3 fights and citys emptys

if i start i will be playing Support . hard find partys for lvl ? and is better SE or EE or maybe BP ?

Since i have maintenance for decide if i pay sub or not i hope any let here their troughts

2. Vetrie

Vetrie User

If you will play support than its better to find a friend first who will play dd with you :p
    Most of ppl are around lvl 50 now.
    Early lvl zones are pretty much empty atm.
    Imo its still worth to play if you find a low lvl clan :p

3. NoisyBoy

NoisyBoy User

somebody will tell you yes, somebody will tell you no, pay 1 month and see yourself if its worth

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  4. immvp

immvp Banned

i know rb parties start up quite often for chars 20-40 but you won't find a lot of parties otherwise. you'll have a tough time lvling a support in general if you're solo but that's true on any server.

once you hit 45+ you'll run into pvp a lot if you join a non-neutral clan. personally, i've gone +50 pvps in the last 5 days, so it's not like the server is dead even with somewhat low population

i'd say it's worth starting if you don't give up easily...

Vetrie likes this.
  5. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

since no one of my friends will move here i will have hard time finding friend DD also since i got cp on core dnt have much time for here too

but i will give a try and make SE or BP and try reach 20+ or atleast give a look and see if i like more or less than core btw i have more than 6h+ for play here from work

only hope i can find someone for chat or party cause dont know how i go lvl SE or BP to 20+ solo and which better SE or BP

6. Jadey

Jadey User

I would suggest to make a recharger,imho you will have more chance to find a party with it.

7. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

yup recharger seems a good choice but since i will be solo mostly till 40 i think i will get terrible bored :(

maybe try titan or SE still think on it

titan atleast i can solo normal/good

SE i need pt yes or yes and for the comments i dont think i go get it 40-

Bad luck i cant dual box since i cant afford a new pc for it :(

also playing 6h+ x day can afford do something or i will be like in core simply meatshield :D

since i dont donate there

BP-SE-TITAN which one ?

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  8. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

i will cannot play here dont know why im from spain living in spain but in page say my region is not supported LAWL

9. Jadey

Jadey User

Check your regional details on your computer, and write a ticket to support.

10. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Depends. What do you play this game for?

Don't be thinking about sieges since you'll be playing support. Every single active CP already has support classes rolling in it... So unless a friend has a spot offered to you or a CP happens to fall apart I don't think you'll manage to join that content.

Yes, It'll be hard to find parties, specially early on since almost everyone can solo up to 40. Go either BP or EE though. SE is baaaaad.

11. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

wow maya this was a nice form of discourage me lawl

so playing as support is not viable for can go sieges nor find partys will be hard :(

also i play for siege and that content . but is no prob cause idk why i cannot play here since my region (spain) is not allowed :(

Dont know how quote but Jadey my regional details there say spain all say spain :(

12. lShark

lShark User

Do you prefer lies and waste money instead? ^^

13. Jadey

Jadey User

So write a ticket to support - click on "support" on the left bottom corner of the log-in page.

14. SpportPwerr

SpportPwerr User

solved the problem of region not allowed i dont know why but my ip for 2h was showing location : USA Xd

but since the comunity told support is not viable cause all have their or boxed support and will be bored go 40+ i dont care for hard but yes for boring .

and my friends dont wana come i think i will go heal in any classic private server

also ishark told the key word i dont wana waste money cause im not rich :)

btw so muuch thanks to jadey for help and maya for tell truth and ishark for tell the keyword

15. lShark

lShark User

Have fun dude wherever you play! :)

16. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Its worth to try, it`s not worth to stay if you find the current situation of the server not amusing. Pay 10 euro its not that much try it out and see if it is for you.

17. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

If you don't have friends to start the game with you, then you will have several problems.

18. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

If u dont come with a cp it's not worth.

19. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

I don't want to discourage you but it's a solo journey until you hit 40+.

You could join CPless clans like my own or something like FuriousSteel but still, there's only so much we can do to boost you up. An EE requires an even lower level difference to be able to be effective in a party too so that's also a problem.

I'd say pick your favorite class and play the game. Try to find people that will help you just know that you can't rely on them too much due to mechanical limitations. That's basically it.

20. EETFUK

EETFUK User

If you are dedicated to boost your lower level clannies you can do it. Did it with some of the dudes that joined our cp and its pretty fast if you really want to do it.
    The question is : Is it worth it ? For you probably not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.