1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello all, i have a few questions ? sory for my poor english..

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by SmerTnix, Jun 1, 2016.

1. SmerTnix

SmerTnix User

Can i try something like free trial or i need to buy membership ?

how much players play in this server ?

This server have donate system or not ?

Thanks for answers.

2. lShark

lShark User

You need to buy membership.

Check **** to see how many players (don't forget that there are chars sitting in town/ dual boxes etc). Most of the time population online is ~400 with ~650 at peak hours.

No donation system.

P.S - Seriously? **** is censured? Way to go!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  3. lShark

lShark User

Aahah just got a "You broke the forum rules" from NeoTiger. "The URL is filtered because this site is a forbidden one on our forum. Please refrain from posting this URL in the future or it could lead to a punishment." Always learning new stuff! Boy, this is getting more and more censured everyday. What is next? We can't discuss what is wrong with the server? If only INNOVA's staff would be as pro-active trying to advertise and thinking of new ways to bring players as these "moderators". Keep going like that :) Russia style I guess... Oh well, another month where I won't renew my 3 accounts ^^

P.S - If it is forbidden why don't you deny stats access to it? The logic of these guys...
    Jun 2, 2016
    Anyway, just use google and search for "knowledge base lineage 2", I bet you can easily find what you are looking for somewhere in the top 5 results :)

"There's more than one way to peel an orange"

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016