1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

maybe starting to play.

Discussion in 'Classic hardcore in your language' started by hellindark, Jun 4, 2016.

1. hellindark

hellindark User

Hi all. I am thinking in coming back to l2 would like some information about server.
    How many active clans \ aliances in server? Is there pvp or is one aliance taking it all???
    Other question is does server need overlords?
    I am not p2w will i have fun in server?
    I will start acount from 0 any clan/cp interest in ol?
    How mutch time till someone reply???

2. whispere

whispere User

Do yourself a favor and dont start. People who are already playing have friends playing with them. as solo player you should never go OL since you cant exp at all. Also you r useless until high lvls.
    If you go solo go for archer or mage, other choices are jsut lame on this server

3. Apophis

Apophis User

There are like 5-6 big clans on this server and a few lower ones.
    I guess there is always a place for an overlord.
    Depends on what your definition of "fun" is. You can succeed on this server even if you are not a p2w player, but you need a lot of patience.
    I doubt you will find an answer on that recruitment question here.

If you really like old Lineage 2, and you don't mind grinding for many months, you should give it a shot.
    Jun 4, 2016
    5 years to make your first post, why this one ? :)

4. hellindark

hellindark User

I think he is a gold seller... No ofense i hope. Fun i meant hours of playing with no crash bugs or bots... Equal clans aliances with no p2w noticiable players.

5. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I know Overlords who exped solo to lv50.

I agree with Apophis. if you love the grinding. you should give it a shot Hellindark

6. hellindark

hellindark User

I love the grinding. And for 1st time quest make sense in l2. Only had played c5 loving it till now.. And y i know ol can solo. Did it before doesn't scare me and i know how to do it. I am oficially playing l2 again. I hope for mutch time.. Or till they put store.... I hope they don't do it.

Hellindark my in game nick. If someone want to pm is free to do it...