1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic 2.0 - when?

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by badz72, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badz72

badz72 User

Hello, are there any estimates when classic 2.0 will be released? (or maybe it is already? ;))

To be more specific, I'm particularly interested in pet soul/spirit-shots.

2. lShark

lShark User

Actually... not very willing to see 2.0 released soon. Certain "legit" players will have the opportunity to get more lvls ahead of the rest which will just prolong the months required for the remaining players to catch up and being able of doing something vs them ^^

3. picolino

picolino User

By the time when they will have geared up in A grade :p. Make warlords and farm or set up 9man bot pts :D

4. badz72

badz72 User

I understand, however, question was about time frame for update. Anybody knows?

5. lShark

lShark User

From what I recall and got from search there is no current ETA. It is rumored to be after summer though.

badz72 likes this.
  6. badz72

badz72 User

Okay, thanks :Thumbsup:

7. iSpam

iSpam User

September/October, probably.

8. ziggle

ziggle User

Possibly november/december.

9. kabul

kabul User

When average level of active players is higher than 55? (aroung 65-68 i hope).
    In 2.0 PVP is way more important than here (have to win to TOI RBs farm) so if we have 2.0 here soon = even bigger domination of madpro and dead server in few weeks (according to some ppl its dead already :p )

10. Chlastacz

Chlastacz User

I hope not sooner than 2 months from now...

11. iSpam

iSpam User

...so my guess is a few weeks max.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  12. Zodac

Zodac User

probably 30th or 6th however dead servidor ;x

13. sehash

sehash User

His question vs your (some of you) answers...OMFG

14. InvadersCP

InvadersCP Banned

We have the same situation than before Classic started. SUPER HYPE for Classinc, 15k ppl signed, and after 3 months (first sub) 80% quited. Same old story... 2.0 hype. If it comes now ull be soooooooooo owned by madpro.
    Fighting 60-65-ish levels vs 72+ is possible in some ways, but when ull get a vortex+slug on your face, u wont even know from where and when :p So 95% of antimadro ally will get ~65-68 eventualy and will have to stand on siege vs 76+ chars with 3rd prof in full A grade.

GL with that.

KSERW likes this.
  15. Sweex

Sweex User

If savior comes now, tomorrow or in 2 years, things wont be different. Madpro will still own. They are organized (antimadpro aren't) and have the resources to block A grade farm spots and get items (which ironically they'll eventually sell to antimadpro). Even if madpro can't block farming spots, they'll lvl up faster, get geared faster, will own servidor like they did before. Good thing antimadpro are sadistics idiots and the only reason the server still has 400 people on it, is because antimadpro alliance enjoy paying madpro (through rmt) to get analy ***** in pvp. Antimadpro pays comedy through RMT (which is keeping comedy on server, otherwise he wouldn't stay), because comedy can earn a living through antimadpro RMT he stays on server and destroys antimadpro in PvP. It's like giving your worst enemy a whip and paying him to hit you. Irony at its best. And what's so beautiful with lineage and antimadpro having a big purse is, the more comedy ***** antimadpro, the more those guys will RMT to try and compete with comedy. I should start a BDSM poll on the server, pretty sure the percentage would be huge.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Apocalypsa likes this.
  16. InvadersCP

InvadersCP Banned

Just stop buying lazy *******! The rest is sad but true :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  17. sehash

sehash User

This is so right. Comedy wont stay on server if wont have an open market. This server is not so fun for him to play, if not make money on it, so no buyers=no comedy. Yet, stupid ppl will still buy from him, then will come on forum and cry about they are asskicked and leave server.

18. toidioobagij

toidioobagij User

So.... When are we gonna get some info on when this new update will be live. This waiting game is getting really tiring.. i am almost ready to go spend my money elsewhere.

skypro likes this.
  19. ciccocicco

ciccocicco User

Sooo.. u still don't know what type of company Innova is.... I guess u are "limited" or just a new player (by new i mean 2 weeks tops).

U ARE DEMANDING ANSWERS FROM THEM. That's funny dude. Get real.

Go read some topics on main forum. They couldn't care less about their customers. But u know... who would give resources to a server with 200+ on? Why would u spend money and time on it? There are 2 drunk ppl working for the server, what do u expect?

skypro likes this.
  20. ImmortalElf

ImmortalElf User

Hi everyone and Good evening our DEAR administration, I have a question for you. Whats up with the update? Why take so much time to release the Update? And I think everyone whant to know more information about it.

Really I have write a ticket in support and get a stupid answer. I whant to know more information on whats hapening and not only me ,many of my clanmates and I think and other players.

I'm really dissapointed because we still have an outdated game nad I pay money for it!!!!!! The release in Korea of 1.5 Age of Splendor update was at 01.04.2015 , there is 1,5 Years and we still do not have an update. The server soon will have 9 Months and again we don't get the update, on my mind NEVER , I reapaet NEVER take so long betwen the updates , and I am playing on Innova Servers of Lineage 2 from 2009.

Sorry but I really get burning , I really can name this server the worse from the whole servers that Innova some time have opened. No administration , no communication really I don't see nothing, and let's remember WE HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY THIS GAME. I have 9 day of subscription and I don't pay a penny anymore.

Ok I hope , and not only me, that we will get an answer , but please don't write something we do our best , just keep waiting or something like that , We all whant to hear a normal answer from Innova staff.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    skypro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.