1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Skelth - Cepeleros TM -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vanity, Jun 6, 2016.

1. vanity

vanity Moderator

I just wanted to say goodbye to all the people me and my group had fun with arround this server ( both sides, friends and enemies ). Server was doomed to death long ago , and yeah it has come to a point where there is no reason to keep playing here other than spend some time with friends and even that became boring so... May we meet again !

Special Thanks to "Lucky and his crew btw :D

2. lShark

lShark User

Goodbye man! All of the best to you :)

3. Zodac

Zodac User

pls no ? Who will I hunt now with pr :'(

GLHF :/

4. xLife

xLife Banned

rest in peace

Jadey and Zodac like this.
  5. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

goodbye sweet skelch?

6. vanity

vanity Moderator

Maybe a fresh new server with f2p + cash shop + 2.0 saviours would make us fight eachother again , who knows who knows

7. ComedyL2c

ComedyL2c User

8. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

bb Vanity

9. Pringo

Pringo User

UroxOne likes this.
  10. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

I think you have more things to say to vanity, since forums are pretty boring you should use this thread to do a nice russian disclaimer like in goha.

(to put people in context, comedy wanted vanity on his cp at all costs, he said NO BRA IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN SPANISH CP BRA, then he had vanity's cp in madpro at the beginning of the server and then vanity -kind of- backstabbed him and went to elders without warning and literally gave comedy a nice **** U BOY while making a good -some say almost sexual- relationship with Lucky, becoming one of his most trusted lieutenants).

11. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Kudos to him then for being one of the very few chosen ones that were willing to show some cojones. Maybe some dumb bandwa---eeeer i mean our awesome competitive community---could take note of what he did and try to give this pointless server a new breath.
    Hmm, hold on let me alt tab to the game...Ok, here we are, at Aden gk...Oh, look...kohorta cp in sioux...
    Hot damn...Some ppl rly... What are they thinking, for what they play? To kill mobs? There's almost nothing else left...This is so dissapointing...
    Any decent suggestion for low rate EU serbidor will be appreciated...This private classic is pure, or same ****?

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  12. hellindark

hellindark User

Yes server is dead. i should not had starting to play well was fun.

13. UroxOne

UroxOne User

TenSian, Pringo, vanity and 1 other person like this.
  14. iSpam

iSpam User

So he is your personal hero because he backstabbed his ally, stole his equip and joined another russian powerhouse which had 150+ members at the time, were total ***** to anyone without same crest, and who were also cocky AF about outplaying Comedy. Mkay...

On a side note I'm sure the folks from IX already regret their decision to join.

15. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

stole? <explain pls
    When somebody is not satisfied and changes side, he is a backstabber? Mkay...I guess you are one of those who don't rly want competition for their reasons.

16. CaptainAndy

CaptainAndy User

People who change side are traitor scum and cannot be trusted.

17. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

You must be new here :D

Jolly Roger likes this.
  18. iSpam

iSpam User

IDK, really. That's what i gather from this thread. It is also well known that ... someone ... left madpro with equip they agreed was not theirs. I just put two and two together not necessarily correctly, so: sorry about that.
    Still praising him for changing sides - and i repeat: at the time when Elders had more people than madpro - just screams "salt", especially when you guys call everyone who changed sides in the opposite direction bandwagonners.

19. !KniX

!KniX User

About 70% of Madpro?

prczm and Jolly Roger like this.
  20. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

@iSpam
    I will be very honest with you.
    The way I see madpro in this game is not a side, but rather a RMT business. Elders rmt-ed, ufg rmt-ed. but still those can't even begin to compare to the professional you-know-who.
    Even ppl who share the same opinion, still joined to enjoy easy farm and epics. You know it too...well probably. And they all came up with the same excuses: "I want to be in an organised clan." . "I want to join late-game material" , "I don't have proof for RMT, but even if it's true, it's none of my business".
    I'm 100% sure your old parties (the ones that play from start) are definetely not okay watching ex enemies join you, because they know exactly their motives/change-of-heart. Yes, I socialize a lot in-game and the term ''bandwagoner'' came also from a guy of madpro, who was pretty annoyed by it at some point. In fact he added even more harsh words. Out of respect to the guy, I will ofc not mention his name.
    But in the end, what can you do? You have to enter Baium one day...
    Now check this out...Elders, AVL, Vanity (can't call him exactly Elder, since he continued after Elders quitted), Pringo and many more all left. They gave up cause they are weak? Or probably cause they realised that it's impossible to compete on a server that corruption has butchered it to a point with no return, and Innova is incompetent for any change?