1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GG PRINGO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pringo, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Pringo

Pringo User

After playing as good as i could with my clan mates and trying everything to keep it up (and giving a 3 day period to the staff to give some answers or info)

I emoquit

BSOE

/flame :)

BlackRainbow likes this.
  2. InvadersCP

InvadersCP Banned

Join madpro, its easier ;)

MrpeG, Carpet HQ and real Kvo like this.
  3. lShark

lShark User

Enjoy the summer dude :) Unfortunately this server is as a zombie on a life support system... The silence from the staff just confirms it. Long live good old L2 days!

4. Crunchips

Crunchips User

Cya m8. I quit from here like 2 months ago, but tryed 2 offer things like You to change this server situation, but STUFF looks like dont care, couse they earn rly lot of money till now, and they can CLOSE this project as succesfull for them. Thats SAD BUT TRUE. // GL

5. CartmanEricT.

CartmanEricT. User

Bye bye! See You! Don't wanna be You!

JaimeLannister likes this.
  6. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

That's the reality when you are ,, the leader of opposition " and you are few lvl-s lower then my cp boxed friends ! Amazing what quality and example you give to your ppl. Also against who are you going to make any competition. At least you will stop cry after EPIC FAIL and will save your honor. GL in future. Without nerves , tactic and plan was too predictable :}

( the opinion of a random boy )

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    CartmanEricT. likes this.
  7. Arturas

Arturas User

need to agree ally fail hard

8. InvadersCP

InvadersCP Banned

vDC, UNF are gone? Merge is coming? :D

9. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Then they will return so its a tactical retreat ? XD

10. Squishy

Squishy User

Cya Pringo, GL in the next game :)!

Thanks for the initiative to stand up as EU.

Normally I don't read or respond on the forum drama, but for this I will make an exception.
    For all the 'neutrals', and the bandwagoners flaming Pringo: At least he tried to make a change in the current frozen server situation in terms of diplomatics." What difference did you try to make?

This game is 10 years old, everyone here should be 10 years older, but it looks like ALOT act even younger than they were 10 years ago :). Sad to see how people respond in farewell topics. But I guess this is how toxic human's adult mentality has become.

11. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Squishy you know its not true :} i even had in mind for a sec to try to help your side but was too obvious , sorry we talked few times. You guyz got ppl not less then madpro , problem is lack of organization/leadership and big difference in lvl-s , wrong politic thats all no metter how much will wine around. Ppl who are more active on forum then in game are doomed :}

12. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

What did u try, Lannister? :Coffee:

13. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Cri cri.

14. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Read better maybe i said i was thinking about it but i am wiser then before sorry

15. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

So nothing.

16. Pringo

Pringo User

I spend more time in forum than i game, but in what i really spend time is in giving my **** to your mother.

What ******* kind of idiot are you to talk to me about leadership and organization. ******* ***** leader of random clan joining wining side.

:*

17. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Squishy what about this lvl of maturaty ? Too much sadness :} I am not fulling ppl's hearts with false promises. If i tried smt i am sure would be 10 times better then you but still not enough , that's why not worthy for me after i saw casual EU activity by day/week :} In servers i played ppl know me and that i got some skills :} but you , come on you are lower then our boxes :} Leader&King of Sadness :}

18. CartmanEricT.

CartmanEricT. User

We have achieved more than your funny aliance without even trying and that should show you something.
    Go to the WC with and L2 guide book and put your **** together before claiming that you are some kind of factor in this game.

19. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

They never find time to answer important questions, but i am sure they find it to ban him for last posting.

andergordo likes this.
  20. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Tbh you didn`t do much more than him. The difference is on which side you are.

And Ive waited a long time to say this:
    Why are you waisting your life on forum quitter? What a loser. This forum has to be for paying users only !