1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About new -worldwide- servers

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Tinchh, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinchh

Tinchh User

Hi all,

It's been a while since the last time I checked the forum. I would like to know if there are any chances that people from the american continent will be allowed to play?
    South America has a really strong L2 community and they're aware of the classic EU server!

Thanks

2. lShark

lShark User

I advise you to first read the general discussion part of the forum..

3. Tinchh

Tinchh User

That's the answer I was looking for, thanks!

4. lShark

lShark User

Sorry, afaik there were no plans announced for that. But before you decide anything first know the current situation of the server.

5. Arturas

Arturas User

all ppl who want to play already play on server

6. eDless

eDless User

there are some people from usa and brazil alrdy but innova cant give official yes coz of license ( euro ).

7. InVizO

InVizO User

Americans are allowed to play, in fact, many of the best Clans are 30%-70% NA.

To use the website properly in NA (remove region lock) just install a Chrome extension called ZenMate and set the country to anything in EU
    (optional)To improve ping in game use WTFast and you will enjoy a 100-200ms ping even from CA.

8. Tinchh

Tinchh User

So what about the current situation of the server, is it dead already?

9. EdwardVB

EdwardVB User

That's not true. I have tons of friends who don't want to get screen banned for playing in prohibited zones. Even though they can log in with proxy, it's scary to think you could be all the way up to level 60 and then suddenly be banned cause Innova decided to take action. The worst part is with the current rules they would be completely within their rights to do so.
    Jul 11, 2016
    I played this server since release to about 3 months ago. When I quit stats showed around 800 people online and I had to practically search for random people to find them as a level 45 Plainswalker. Ivory tower was empty besides one or two bots, Dragon Valley maybe two parties and the rest bots, etc etc. Now the same stat is at around 400 every day, os I imagine it's a lot worse. Everyone is in a constant party or botting when I left.

When the server released it was amazing. As nostalgic as it could get logging into L2 and ****ting your pants over a Gladius drop in Elven Fortress with a full party of strangers working together towards a similar goal. I only wish countries were unbanned because I'm absolutely certain that if they were this server would be very healthy with tons of people excited for next update.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    Jojo44k likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.