1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rescue The Server 2.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeFair, Jun 11, 2016.

?

Do u want an Server where everyone has the same Chances ?

1. Yes, open an "Bot Server"

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No, Server still fine

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

I made Exactly Same Post one Month ago, but ppl was like, STfU the Server is fine.
    Now that we have 400 - MAX 500 online i repeat the post :D maybe some Oppinions have Changed

Hello all,

i know many People complain that the Server is full of Bots/Shared Accounts / RMT etc.
    So now my idea
    Why not make a new Server where Botting is alowed, so all Players that wanna play there have the same chances ,( like People that wanna be High-lvl but cant becouse of work, rl etc) people that wanna bot can do it on that Server, i bet it would have 2k+ Online, which means a good amount of Money for Innova , it would be a win- win Situation since all the Botters would leave Skelth and join the new Server, since there they dont have to Fear a bann, in Return many Legit Players would return to Skelth ( u would have to REALLY HUNT ALL BOTS ON SKELTH) . I bet u would get enough Money to put 1-2 Life GMS on Skelth
    Now u could say we have Private Servers for that, but everybody knows Private Servers = Wipe, so u cant have a Long time Fun :)

Is this Possible to Archieve or not?
    Maybe u would even have People with double Subscription which wanna try out both Modus :D

Give all people the same Chance and open an Server where botting is NOT bannable !!!

Well let me know what u think about the idea :)

Ps: To Innova, do something, or let this Server finally die ( 430 ppl online on a saturday 2 pm ) , no need to **** the money of the few ppl which still play 3-6 months longer ... u know this way how it is now, not even 2.0 update could save the server ...

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. real Kvo

real Kvo User

this is as dumb as it was a month ago.

Maya Reinhartz and Carpet HQ like this.
  3. BeFair

BeFair User

So u enjoy playing on a Server with less population then a bad private server? With less bot protection then a bad private server? 50% of ppl here bot anyway, so might aswell make it legit for all

4. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Anyone else stopped reading after this?

5. iSpam

iSpam User

Server situation may have deteriorated, but thinking people will happily bot on server where botting is allowed is still ******ed, as explained in the first thread.

6. BeFair

BeFair User

U have to forget all the old L2 attitude where it was a shame to bot. Now a days many Games have "ingame bots" i mean like loop macro which comes here with 2.0 also btw, and even better things to xp afk, this way u can either exp on hard spots by hand, or u go easy spots and bot, but atleast u can enjoy the fun parts of the game
    Pvp - Siege - raids , without beeing forced to kill 154547582556625856 Mobs by hand, just to get ur lvl ... Exping in this game was never Fun, it was allways just needet to be able to pvp/raid .
    So i dont see Anything bad in it.
    But maybe u guys are here for the "spirit" which dont exist anymore .. or u rly are carebears that are here to kill mob after mob after mob. Or are some ppl scared that they wont "own" anymore if all ppl get on same lvl? Even those with jobs, family, kids . ?? Or are some ppl scared they cant RMT anymore, if people actually could farm their own shyt? I dont know what it is, but im bored of kiling mobs after mobs, and i bet many many people feel the same . ( maybe not the ones in this forum )

Nyweris likes this.
  7. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Is like NCwest philosophy turned into a single physical person, registered in innova's forum and made this post.

Apocalypsa likes this.
  8. ApOst13

ApOst13 User

bot server srsly?

9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

And i will tell you the same again.
    If you wanna bot, theres alrdy naia and chronos for this ,,,,

ApOst13, Norekien and Maya Reinhartz like this.
  10. Norekien

Norekien User

***** i gonna call copyright inflingement on that picture you have down there.

On topic, wtf is wrong with you allow botting gtfo lol that's nonsense just join the private serversx10000 to have everything you need in 2 hours.

11. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

+1.

If you want bot allowed, go play any private pvp server.

12. Vhailor

Vhailor User

Wow, and he comes again with his stupid idea.

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  13. BeFair

BeFair User

U guys still life in stone age, automation is comming everywhere, at work, in shops, everywhere in our lifes, just not in games? U are Dinosaurs ...

Nyweris likes this.
  14. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

wake up dude...bot is used not only for xp...but pvp as well

ApOst13 likes this.
  15. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Agree, those pesky humans soon will know their patetic place... very soon...
    Jun 11, 2016
    Wake up urself, it's used anyway... you want it or not lol, naive kid... And they talk smthing like Core you can put char to training and get some xp, thought there you get bare minimum, like 0.5%, but it is not enuf when bots gets 50-150-300% xD

16. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

I guess we know now how this guy became "GOD"
    :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

17. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Yes you definitely know... I never used even clicker, thought my CP members used my char as much as was needed, so yes they helped me a lot, you can say they made me in to what I was/am ;) But cry moar, I love tearz, so salty :>

18. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

I'M DONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Why you think I dropped clasic on 32lvl? If I like/know bot, I would be 50+ easy... I am ashamed I never learned how to set it up:( or proud?
    So much life lost for fun grind with friendz, not bots or clikorz :(

20. iSpam

iSpam User

Actually, we are ok, by accepting the fact that there will always be bots and other kinds of cheaters no matter what you do. It is you who doesn't have a clue why that is.