1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way to try?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hulton, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Hulton

Hulton User

So basically Im total newbie to Lineage World. Saw some gameplays from Lineage 2 and Classic.
    Defenitely prefer classic... but...
    Is there any way to try the game before spending 10 euro for the first month of gameplay?

2. Vetrie

Vetrie User

Well you can try classic private but it not the same :p I think 10 euros isnt too much anyway

3. Hulton

Hulton User

Yeah, but would be a nonsense to spend 10 euro for somenthing you might not really like and quit after 10 minutes.
    Especially. as this month I've spent 40 euro for games I didnt really like ;d

4. ApOst13

ApOst13 User

you can't call yourself gamer if you don't like LineageII

5. Traygard

Traygard User

Mate the server is dead save your money.

6. Hulton

Hulton User

Oh, is it that bad?

RushOrDie likes this.
  7. Norekien

Norekien User

Yeah haha, just one sided server, if you want to pve, this is your server!

8. Traygard

Traygard User

It's went from 5k to just over 400 players in 6 months, - the shops and bots.. I'm guessing there is less than 200 players left on this server.

It's a real shame to as the server could have been great.

9. Hulton

Hulton User

Oh, thats really strange. Especially after this whole petition to start classic server. Allright, thanks for info. Gonna wait and see how the situation is like after some time.

10. lShark

lShark User

Well several factors contributed to this. Just read general section posts, everything is there ^^

11. Grande_

Grande_ User

Even without MadPro online would be around 1k-1,5k now. This chronicle is broken by design. And somone would fill MadPro place, maybe not that dominant, but still there would be "evil clan" side.

12. EETFUK

EETFUK User

We weren`t saying madpro is guilty for this. If madpro didn`t play here there would be alot of clans like them taking their place. Innova is to blame for this. They knew allowing russian players here would end up killing the server and they ignored it. GG

13. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Go play free Core! Till 76 almost same gameplay just faster lvl as classic is x100 harder especially with x0.166 XP rate, Core is like x10 XP rate xD
    Jun 12, 2016
    Ur rly dat naive? You think they, who came to make money, would not bypass IP block? Don't be funny...
    And just few dropped it because of madbots... ppl just got stuck at 30-50lvl. and said it's too boring to nolife another 2 years to get some fun...

14. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

The game is unbalanced and broken by design. If you want to achieve something, build mage constant party with AOE in mind. Russians are well organized at building efficient cps and playing for longer hours and as result they took over the server.

If you want to try without having to look for a cp, you will be forever a nonfactor, especially if don't even intend to pay for 2 accounts to have at least a boxed buffer for your main char to be able to solo more decently.

Having 1-2 boxed buffers (a main buffer and a bard-sws/bd) is a mandatory here.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  15. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Please if there was an iron fist from Innova against those kind of procedures they wouldn`t be a factor here. And the picture would be far different.
    Ban for acc sharing. Ban for RMT. Ban if the player is russian. Now do it like you do it with bots. And them madpro might still bypass it but they wouldn`t be able to do 24/7 parties and would be far behind EU players.

iSpam likes this.
  16. Hulton

Hulton User

Thanks for replies. I think I will pass. I always wanted to try some more like hardcore play and grind, but defenitely not on empty servers and doing like this:
    Maybe I will try normal Lineage 2? Tried it some time ago but had a lot of performance problems.

17. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Now you can wake up and see reality. There are like 2GM's and 1Admin. They work just 8h or less a day. They do not know best ways to find bots and even if know to ban them have to follow many checks/procedures consuming a lot of time. Server from beginning was infested by bots, those running PK chars were all 100% botted, I know as saw even on streams/TS confirmations. As server was left few weeks without GM hunters(holidays QQ). Even at nights you can bot easy... You should know alrdy why... To keep it clean, you need at least 3GM's online 24/7 watching players reports, market etc. But all this in your dreams or you will pay 50+ for sub xD
    Jun 12, 2016
    Yes try, it's free lol. You should lvl up fast till 85(week?), but will see not many ppl if any at all xD Then new L2 GOD starts 85-105+

18. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

What do you mean by "normal" L2? Pre-GoD L2 (Prelude - Gracia) or GoD+ L2?

19. Hulton

Hulton User

By normal I mean the current, official, standard version. Not Classic :p

20. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

I don't know how it is now in terms of balance but when I left it was more or less balanced (when there were only the 8 original GoD classes). Having only to look for a single buffer for an entire party was the best thing done in GoD, before that you had 4-5 different support party septups which is insanity.

But I don't like the way it went from a open world MMO to daily quest-daily instance based MMO this is the reason I left L2. Also thing got worse after the drop nerfs.