1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

For any Sigel Phoenix Knight that can resolve me this...

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем TTRLE, 15 июн 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Симпатии:
    Its about self heal,without aura of healing (recovery for example) i have the same amount of heal without it.

Let me explain,i usually use sacrifize to myself when in PVE i lose some health,i recover about 100 or 150 HP,for a defensive tank,that is good. But when i try to maximize those heals using a healing aura (as i said recovery one for example) i have the same amount of healing without it.

Will this change when i arrive to lvl 101 and get the Paladins aura????

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

Симпатии:
    Aura doesn't work on it, items such as Soul Orfen too. The only way I know to increase the heal amount is by enchanting the skill.

3. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Симпатии:
    Oh...Well thanks.

4. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Симпатии:
    Hey NeoTiger i think this now,what if i use the skill on other party members???? The case mentioned with paladins aura,but this time i would heal party members,i will maximize heal or not????

5. iHawke

iHawke User

Симпатии:
    No, its the same, forget about sacrifice is a useless skill right now.

6. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Симпатии:
    A little heal is always welcomed,dont u think???

7. iHawke

iHawke User

Симпатии:
    Trust me is not, im PK 101 and I never use it, only as joke sometimes :p, maybe in oly but i dont know because i dont do olys so never test it, but in pve/pvp is useless now.

Edit: Btw i dont know why you changed to Pala, Shillen is far better tank until 101 :p

8. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

Симпатии:
    For sure in PVP, it's not going to save anyone when you are facing stacked Yul with 101 skill on :D.

In PVE, this skill is very very situational. There was once a test which I lost my healer and had to keep my party (and boxes) alive until he came back ...

Статус темы:
Закрыта.