1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For any Sigel Phoenix Knight that can resolve me this...

Discussion in 'Sigel Knight' started by TTRLE, Jun 15, 2016.

1. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Its about self heal,without aura of healing (recovery for example) i have the same amount of heal without it.

Let me explain,i usually use sacrifize to myself when in PVE i lose some health,i recover about 100 or 150 HP,for a defensive tank,that is good. But when i try to maximize those heals using a healing aura (as i said recovery one for example) i have the same amount of healing without it.

Will this change when i arrive to lvl 101 and get the Paladins aura????

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

Aura doesn't work on it, items such as Soul Orfen too. The only way I know to increase the heal amount is by enchanting the skill.

3. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Oh...Well thanks.

4. TTRLE

TTRLE User

Hey NeoTiger i think this now,what if i use the skill on other party members???? The case mentioned with paladins aura,but this time i would heal party members,i will maximize heal or not????

5. iHawke

iHawke User

No, its the same, forget about sacrifice is a useless skill right now.

6. TTRLE

TTRLE User

A little heal is always welcomed,dont u think???

7. iHawke

iHawke User

Trust me is not, im PK 101 and I never use it, only as joke sometimes :p, maybe in oly but i dont know because i dont do olys so never test it, but in pve/pvp is useless now.

Edit: Btw i dont know why you changed to Pala, Shillen is far better tank until 101 :p

8. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

For sure in PVP, it's not going to save anyone when you are facing stacked Yul with 101 skill on :D.

In PVE, this skill is very very situational. There was once a test which I lost my healer and had to keep my party (and boxes) alive until he came back ...