1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic EU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eseya, Jun 18, 2016.

1. eseya

eseya User

Hello,

i was checking russian classic server (forums). One thing what is clear that that server has much more population.

So my question is, why we cannot play on russian server when EU has almost no players?

I tried playing on russian server. I payd 300 rubles for 1 month (around 4 euro), and when it deducted money from my card, it does not let me play.

Why you cannot allow playing on RU server? It is the same company...

2. phrozenb

phrozenb User

If you don't know russian, playing on their server is no fun. You might be better off plauin on the korean servers.

3. eseya

eseya User

I understand russian perfectly, but the point is that they block by locale. If they would allow switch language in game and allow selection of servers between RU and EU, this would be better

4. Jadey

Jadey User

Just change your system locale and switch language for non-Unicode programs to RU, and you will be able to play

KSERW likes this.
  5. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Dude we had a third Classic RU server for 6-7 months. Its called skelth.

6. Traygard

Traygard User

Innova did not buy the EU contract for EU players they got it for the RU ones. We are the scraping of the barrel to them.

7. Zodac

Zodac User

Innova opened a server, manages BOT-Hunting like noone else in 2016.

Mistakes : No communication on Forums with people, "We will punish NA players", Epic fail Postcard stream , thinking EU is ready for Classic , EULA content is crapy and the letters are not even worth to wipe your bottom.[1]

[1] Account Sharing not allowed? Dawg please, this is Lineage not WoW.
    Whoever thinks Lineage should not have account share pls make 3 classes and im down for it.

Go play Privates where everyone is on BOT and their GMs can't/won't/don't do anything about it.
    RMT is everywhere weather private or other games. Its a trend that won't be stopped anyday soon.

8. !KniX

!KniX User

@Zodac stop spreading this propaganda, the server is fine. there's alot of ppl once u get to lvl40 zone. idiot. leave forums if you dont like the game, nobody wants to hear your doomsday rhetorical ********.

9. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Just correcting: this is Lineage 2, not any other major MMO since Everquest/UO/Lineage 1 that don't force players to have 2-3+ boxes to be able to solo decently in the case they can't find party.

Denial at its finest.

10. Zodac

Zodac User

Log into the game and make me stop LOL forgot you don't even play this server.

But even if you play you won't be able to do much cause you are bad.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  11. EETFUK

EETFUK User

You are just as bad as him. Maybe more. The difference is you have someone behind you because of whom you can talk **** on forum like that :D. Ooooh boy. Its 2016, grow up guys.

Sow-Nwe likes this.
  12. !KniX

!KniX User

It was sarcasm guys. Direct quote from madpro waggon 4 weeks ago. Look at the population now, i laugh everytime.

13. Grande_

Grande_ User

RMT buyers right now...:102:
    [​IMG]

Apocalypsa likes this.
  14. Zodac

Zodac User

At least I dont get fooled to trigger flags by a warred prophet box which in the end they don't even manage to kill cause everyone is BR-fiesta Autoattack bots instead of stun.
    There is plenty evidence for knix to know where his place is. Get traumatized by Naphoc 24/7 and decide to quit, would not be the first one LOL.

EDIT:
    I dont need anyone to make Knix go to town ;x

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  15. immvp

immvp Banned

can confirm knix full party PRed from 1-2 archers at least 8 times in their last 2 days on the server

10/10

16. eseya

eseya User

i played on EU - during 2 days i met 2 people in starter villages.

i started on RU: every village has many villages,shops are everywhere (in each village), it is harder to find spoil place.
    Pity they have client in RU :)

Also they are more active with events: e.g. this week was 50% more exp; you get small login rewards. And what is more, there is always a lot of people :)
    server is alive.

17. immvp

immvp Banned

online : 308 vs 2416, welcome to skelth.
    https://gyazo.com/be3825f73a5b05072e5119ea41f11293

18. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

according to vvhitevvizard the server is alive and those numbers are a lie

thats why he has to pay for 3 accs minimum from the start rofl

19. immvp

immvp Banned

the fact that i can look for pvp all day and name the people i find on one hand (on a good day, 2 hands if one is missing a few fingers) shows the server is pretty riperino

edit: also can you like pm me who you are/were cuz the curiosity is killing me
    nobody i talk to has ANY IDEA

20. Nezzucho

Nezzucho User

Hello there fellow comrades !

French player here, Prophet at heart <3 !
    I've played on Innova Russian servers for almost 2 years, back in 2010 . My main char was a 85lvl Hierophant on the non-longer-existing Lancer server. I really enjoyed my stay there. For the first time I could truly enjoy L2 as it was meant to be. Very active population, no bots, very few boxes, and qualified support. Plus I found the russian community to be very welcoming once I got to know them.
    I stopped the game when this ****ty L2 GOD update has came to ruin it all.

But now, with classic server available, I'd really like to renew the experience on the russian server Gran Kain. Problem is my Credit card doesn't seem to work for RUB transaction anymore. So I wanted to know, is there any other mean to purchase a subscription, or I should leave L2 for nostalgia ? D:

With regards,

Nezzucho.