1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demon Gloves

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by PorkNails, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorkNails

PorkNails User

I got the recipe for demon gloves a couple days ago because I want to craft them. But I was looking for a while in the wiki and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the parts necessary for the craft, or even the full drop of gloves (besides lvl ~60 raid bosses). Is this working as intended? I remember before there was a quest where we could get those parts, something with magic coins. How are we supposed to get those gloves now?

2. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

craft next patch
    now only drops from rb

3. PorkNails

PorkNails User

Sadly I can't kill raid bosses, makes it hard to get that set now

4. InVizO

InVizO User

Had my demon gloves up for sale at 14.9kk no one touched them until I heavily discounted them under 9kk. They are around, no one bothers selling them because very few are looking.

5. PorkNails

PorkNails User

15k is a ridiculous amount for C gloves. It's more than the top weapon.

And none of this answers my question. I can craft solo, I can't kill raids solo or buy the overpriced gloves. This is NOT working as intended.

6. InVizO

InVizO User

The only thing ridiculous here is that you never price checked those gloves on **** and you're telling the server what they should cost you.

7. PorkNails

PorkNails User

You can sell them for whatever price totes your goats. This post is about not being able to craft them, but please, keep on with the useless posts.

8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Why you should be able to craft everything? Can you craft AQ ring? Works as intended so please, focus on lvling ur toon to at least B gr then cry about gear whahahahah

9. Gabiru

Gabiru User

It doesn't work as intended. AQ is epic gear from epic boss. Demon gloves are just plain gear. In NCSoft retail you could even trade it for quest items, golden wyverns and silver unicorns coins if I remember correctly.
    Moreover they gonna change it on the next patch it will drop from mobs so you should do some research before posting what adds nothing to the discussion, even if you are a newbie on L2.

10. Nyweris

Nyweris User

What discussion? All was answered, nothing to discuss, except nothingness! Ur newbie urself, cause I give 0 **** about some stupid gloves for some stupid kid. You can waste time and try look smart searching, but it's epic fail to discuss past what is not and never will be here... Nothing will be changed now! Ofc next patch will fix this as was answered in second post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.