1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

much eu server such wow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandoCommando, Jun 25, 2016.

1. RandoCommando

RandoCommando User

hello everyone, i have 9 days till my game time expires and im struggling with finding a CP for a bishop 54 for more than one week, time and money lost. i cannot play solo obviously.

such a good server you have innova ! 100 active players i suppose wow, if it wont change in 9 days i will surely gtfo from here, there are other games around where you can actually play XD

2. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Ask @vvhitevvizard according to him the server is full of friendly people running to do everything.

3. RandoCommando

RandoCommando User

yeah sure when i see vivi on twitch running stream alone with hes boxes everyday with 2 viewers XD

4. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

he is having funn whith low lvls / farming and pvp for spot etc. / you can see it on his videos / probably best way to enjoy game atm ( play game on low lvls ).

5. RandoCommando

RandoCommando User

since i cannot get my 30 eu back, i just bought lower priced 3months sub with hope i can jump on some aoe farm bandwagow / find cp as healer 5x

/e its cause i found nice ppls to play with and its fine. i actually do something in this game not afk in town

Carpet HQ likes this.