1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

(Know-How) Make Skelth Great Again

Тема в разделе "Feedback", создана пользователем mattz, 13 апр 2017.

1. mattz

mattz User

Симпатии:
    Dear players and the crew,

I have a list of suggestions that if they were to be introduced they would probably achieve following objectives:

a) Keep or increase the profit the game makes for the company,
    b) "revive" or "create" market (as it is pretty much non-existent at this point),
    c) Increase the amount of newcomers,
    d) Enchants the overall Gameplay.

Those changes, I believe would not really create any additional costs and probably it would be possible for you to introduce them with whatever your current agreement is or negotiate this easily.

Suggestions:

a) For every Active account to enable "2nd account with EXP block at Level 1, only dwarfs" ->
    that would enable people to actually put things on the market.

Effect:
    *probably increase the amount of "buy stores" - buying materials by a "large, or shall I say yuuge amount",
    *enable low level players to make some fresh start sweet adena profit.

It would also increase the amount of shops on MDT, create a market in Giran, Aden + Off/small markets in Dion, Gludio, Oren, Hunters, Gludin.

Effect:
    Visually, server would seem "alive" for the newcomers, not a ghost town.

MAJOR GENERAL EFFECT:
    "Revive" or "create" market, there are plenty of key materials, recipes etc, however people do not sell them because it is hard to sell them during the night, early morning (most of the population logs between 3-12 PM)).

b) Sieges should be "no exp loss zones", that would encourage those that are currently in pursuit of levels to join in, not to lose major amounts of exp.

MAJOR General Effect:
    Even more activity during sieges, higher online at weekends, advertising aspect of it.

c)* Probably a very hard change, but a change that should be made - will be explained in detail below.

Acknowledgement by Innova Co. S.a r.l. that European Classic gameplay does actually require 2 active accounts in the long run. That is how the game works, either as a backup in case there is nothing to do - lack of the grp etc.

Let me start from pointing out that the subscription based games cost 15 euros in Europe or the dollar equivalent in the Western Hemisphere.
    What I am getting at it is the expected cost by many, of those that are willing to Pay to Play.

The consideration needs to be made, that Lineage is not like the others, it is quite the other kind of animal, the game play, the population all those indigents mixed together - make it nearly impossible to play without a boxed buffer.

The assumption I believe was once made that boxes bring a detriment to active support players. Well that is not true, but for the sake of the argument let us assume that they do.

Does it actually change anything? No it does not, every - or almost every solo/without cp player, mostly has an access to PP or WC buffer, which makes solo/without CP pp/wc's able to find only larger parties, because everyone prefers to level up their own and not be dependent on someone else.

Following the "dependency" - it is not, possible in the long run post 48 to play without the buffer. Hence plenty of people tend to leave the server at that stage. I would argue that if they would actually have an access to PP 52 at this point or a bit later, they would continue.

I spoke with many of my friends, mostly the eastern Europeans, or central European players - it does cost a bit too much to pay 20 euros for a game, yes - effectively that is the cost. Let's not fool ourselves, 1 account will simply not do. Also, speaking from my personal perspective it is not just to pay 20, if other titles do require 15. The nature of the game simply requires 2 accs and that is how it is.

It is not a quest based game, it is not an end game based game where you're doing a content, and continue next day. It's a repetitive grind game, and that requires some sort of buffs.

Finally, I would argue that the change in the subscription model to
    +1st acc 10e
    +2nd acc (linked to 1st acc) 5e

+every following acc - 10e (no change here)

would in the end keep your revenues at the existing level, or increase them.
    *The loss of 5e, for 2nd acc would be offset by people making 2nd box, or people to pay for 2accs from the start + more players.
    15 should be the effective cost ;)

Especially since right now it is not hard to make a char to Level 52, so those that do not have them would make them.

Cheers,
    mattz.

p.s
    estimated online increase by implementing suggestion a) + b) - by 500 or 600. (therefore, above 2000 on the counter).

Последнее редактирование: 13 апр 2017
    Yahad и lHitsu нравится это.
  2. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

Симпатии:
    In my opinion, the sub cost should be lowered to 7 Euro. That way with 2 accounts it's 14 Euro which is a fine price for people who want to dual box. Also that would bring in more EU people that just play on Gran Kain because they can't allow paying 20 Euro here, and there are quite a bit of them. Here is an example - http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?p=298915#p298915

With 7 Euro sub fee, Russian English speaking players would be more interested as well since Gran Kain currently is overpopulated and quite a few players would be interested to start here.

3. mattz

mattz User

Симпатии:

See guys? Another fellow that subconsciously understands that the cost is 20e/m -> b)

p.s
    @RHDSyay

let them make it 10+5 for 2nd linked acc, its a win/win

can't play w/o box so no diff here for us between ur sugg and mine, but safer for them.

4. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

Симпатии:
    Linking accounts would be nice but that would sound like devs actually want you to play with a box and incentivize that but in reality the game was never about boxes, sure people did it even on old retail but that wasn't by design. If Skelth had the online of Gran Kain, we could play without boxes imo, so I don't think linking accounts would be a good idea.

Then again, I don't expect from Innova anything, when was the last thing they did something that community wants? 90% wanted a change - https://4gameforum.com/threads/532816/ and nothing happened.

Последнее редактирование: 13 апр 2017
  5. NarfiGGo

NarfiGGo User

Симпатии:
    Your dreams will never reach NCSoft developer, but who knows...

Add possibility to have offline shop like on many private server.
    So everyone can put sell/buy/craft shop when they are not playing. Don't need to have the game launched and his computer online. A little step for the dev, one giant leap for the trees !

6. Asfanwald

Asfanwald User

Симпатии:
    [​IMG]
    300 RUB = 5 EUR

Deal with it, Europe :cool:

Erazerx нравится это.
  7. JDelaney

JDelaney User

Симпатии:
    classic ru cost about 4.98E but eu costs 10euro
    no wonder why u meet a lot of eu players playing gk most people can afford 10E np for me
    but every person that can't will go to classic ru that already got 5-6k people.
    you should put prices the same or atleast lower the price of 2nd account.

8. mattz

mattz User

Симпатии:
    This, does not going to scare them as much, would do basically the same, 15/e m

9. Laszy

Laszy User

Симпатии:
    I believe that price is based on minimum wage, which is significantly lower in Russia.

10. mattz

mattz User

Симпатии:
    I believe its based how its based, doesn't matter, effectively a player needs 2 accs, should cost 15/e total like any other pay to play mmo.

BTW guys, were talking about p2p model here, i believe the SHOPS are much more important, do smth about thoses stores, revive the market A)

11. Shogon

Shogon User

Симпатии:
    It would be nice to have a few more people buying materials and stuff for lowbies like myself. I've managed to find a few buy shops, but the ratio of buy to sell shops is pretty disproportionate. Also the linked account and change of subscription cost should be considered.

As someone who has recently joined, or those considering joining, the cost is a major factor into playing here for -anyone-. 2 accounts are a necessity for new players like myself unless you already have / had contact with someone here who has access to a buffer of some kind. Then again that opens a whole new scenario of being dependent on someone else; which in my opinion wouldn't increase that individuals activity unless they had access to that account (doubtful for many, but surely happening for some).

These are just my thoughts on this. Back to grinding!

12. Yahad

Yahad User

Симпатии:
    Great topic. +1

13. Sensacional

Sensacional User

Симпатии:
    +1 for this Topic, greatly recommend.

14. Wiesior

Wiesior User

Симпатии:
    a) Bad idea. Sell, buy and trade items must consume time - another way economy will crash.

b) Idiotic idea. Every death must cost exp, it is major feature of old lineage 2.

c) very good idea. Less costs will bring here more players. That is true for ppl in west europe this costs are nothing, but majority of players are from center europe - mostly post CCCP countrys and there this 10 euro means something.

And because server is empty and majority of players are between 50 and 65 lvl to catch them box buffer is must. And that raise play costs to 20 euro per month.

But still the major problem is RMT and RMT characters 70+ that completly break the gameplay on this server.

15. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

Симпатии:
    I think it would be a great marketing push if together with the Zaken update, Innova would reduce the sub fee. 7Eur sub fee + XP event or newbie starter pack + update. :6::6::6:

Think that would easily push the concurrent to ~2000 (not peak, but even after some time).

Последнее редактирование: 15 апр 2017
  16. Copeland

Copeland User

Симпатии:
    They should ban the professional (services for sale) players for sure. I remember a year (?) ago NCWest did some of that and the farmers thanked them with DDOS attacks. Haha. Lineage is serious business.

Gabiru нравится это.
  17. lHitsu

lHitsu User

Симпатии:
    +1 for all ideas.

18. mattz

mattz User

Симпатии:
    Well, lets the topic realistic.

19. Laur28

Laur28 User

Симпатии: