1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Wishing to Come Back

Тема в разделе "General Discussion", создана пользователем Rymoura, 9 май 2017.

1. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Симпатии:
    Dislocating monsters is some kind of error/bug. As soon as player pass near them they teleport to original location. No need to hit them or something like that, just stay close.
    For this exp spot only logical place they can hide the mobs is south near mountains. Such act require more efforts than undo it. Put a cam when/if you find the mobs and bingo - mobs will be back. In hour or less I will check the situation and if they are still bugged - will set them free :)

Other logical location for monster bug is btw Massacre and Seal of Shilien. But many players with wars pass by those roads and if they come in contact with monsters they should teleport back.

Autberga и _Driven_ нравится это.
  2. _Driven_

_Driven_ User

Симпатии:
    The higher you get the more difficult the game becomes. Now you have to go on a treasure hunt to find your mobs.

3. Jad o

Jad o User

Симпатии:
    put camera exp spot, find out what rmt group/person is training. You talk to them first to explain you need this spot and these mobs and they need to stop doing it. If they don't stop, gather people, **** their exp/powerlvl for as much as possible for 3 weeks with orfen cdl'ers/riba's. you won't progress at all, but they won't be able to pay for food on their table soon. So you win.

If you don't want anyone to **** with you make sure no-one does or they will regret it..

MangaWarrioR, _Driven_, 1Shadow9Fists и 2 другим нравится это.
  4. Suchy

Suchy User

Симпатии:
    Its not working like that. I would just remind one player - whitewizard. Some of u may know this guy. Its easy to deny one person with bunch of friends. He used force everywhere so ppl started to fight him back. Too bad he farmed one spot or two so he ended up very bad for weekends.

Kabul aint angel too. And keep farming 1 spot. Thats what im talking about. U dont make enemys with playstyle like this. Im happy that he got his lesson.

5. Jad o

Jad o User

Симпатии:
    /

Whitewizard was one guy, kabul plays in a party as far as i know.

On gran kain it worked exactly like that with way more people and way more competition for spots. If there's a few cdl'ers it's not worth it for anybody to stick around cause they're just going to die on high lvl chars and the cdlers can just die over and over without much of anything being lost.

6. andergordo

andergordo User

Симпатии:
    well, @kabul, u forget to post the many times u were at sos port spot(a awesome xp spot for any aoe pt. 4 trains of mobs. insane xp) and u asked ppl to leave, cause u were there first, and we simple respected it. even with you being a pain in the *** of a big mouth always ready to call anyone a lot of things or spam youtube videos with same comments, we respected you. wht about that? we(imo) could have taken the spot of you anytime(cause of aoe setup only/mobs trains) but we didnt. so, please, stop this toxic attitude. maybe this game is indeed too hard for carebear like you. btw who bugged ur mobs is lililililil sws(or tk i dunno) hero. everyday i see him training mobs down to enchanted valley mountains/coliseum. you know where they xp, go fck them.

Последнее редактирование: 19 май 2017 в 19:49
    FuriousThug, AquaMarine и ph0bia нравится это.
  7. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Симпатии:
    You came to the same realisation that others did, in the end the richest isn't the one mining for gold but the one selling you the pickaxe and the shovel.

If you are digging in hope of gold you should indeed quit

AquaMarine нравится это.
  8. ViolaZ

ViolaZ User

Симпатии:
    i enjoy that kabul has brought up all issues with the server (sure, he's a bit of a crybaby but his original post was 100% correct), and so many people are so brainwashed by playing here for a long time that they don't realise that this doesn't happen on most servers and that it's actually not fun to play. It's easy to trick yourself into thinking it's fun when you put in enough hours and there's no going back, but realistically when you have something to compare it to you'll almost certainly realise that this server is a whole lot less fun than it should be.

edit: and the only winners here are the RMT sellers. massive RMTers have to buy tons of adena/plvling/gear to compete on a low population server (******* lol) and the legit players have to deal with RMTers being absolute idiots and pushing away the segment of the population that actually wants to play the game instead of look at 5 cameras and get ganked 24/7

9. _Driven_

_Driven_ User

Симпатии:
    Problem is... they don't have cdlers.

10. kabul

kabul User

Симпатии:
    Yea I always was this kind of guy who talk what everyone think but they are afraid to say it at loud. Also in real life.
    I was posting nice comments under JBZ videos at start too. I hoped that DT will be best clan on server but when he started to make false propaganda Ive changed my mind. And I wont post good comment under siege video of glad (Belekoks) who was sold (at least 1 time) and then he goes to siege and showing how pro his banana is. Now way. Make 1st lvl char, exp it to proper level, go to siege and if you play fine I will respect you and I will leave thumb up.

About SOS, yea I became bit harsh I must admit, but the reason is that I was under constant haras/grief tries since the early 50 to mid 60s lvls. It was easy to fck around with single WL with boxes, so If someone came (mostly archers or mages) and kick me from spot I had to leave, I knew I cannot do anything about it. Now when we come with full party we usualy asked nicely about changing spot or moving a bit, but most ppl said "no" so we fight for spot. Famous Skadi can confirm, when we fought with LaMafia one day about SOS spot and we lost, we just left saying "gg, you win, you are stronger atm". Fighting for spot was the reason for most PVPs in good, old L2. Now instead of it we have blocking spots, or pulling mobs out of it. This is the "evolution" i guess :p

BlackRainbow, Autberga и Abuse нравится это.
  11. enereS

enereS User

Симпатии:
    One thing needs to be understood from this and why I think bugging spots should be at least worthy of a temp ban. It goes against the strong aspects of the game. When someone wants a spot and there is already another party on the spot, you either give it up or fight for it, like Kabul/Tetsujin/RedCross vs LaMafia/Yata on SOS.

But when you bug the spot, you don't need to fight for it, you're already stopping the party from exping and if they can't find the mobs, they simply have to leave. I bet people bug spots even when they don't need them, just so they can come to it later and take it.

So these people invest nothing into a broken mechanic and have 0 consequences to their actions. They can deny you a spot without the need to PK you, which is huge for 70+ because having huge karma at those levels sucks.

keiga, Autberga и kabul нравится это.
  12. Autberga

Autberga User

Симпатии:
    Kabul, we all have or all have had a similar situations. Just some people trying to spoil fun for the rest and others keep playing. Just be strong, stop this bs ;]
    No one would of harass you if not your words towards yours opponents on the forum. I am 70+ too and you do know me in game, I never paid to win, I am not in the main sides, and yet I exp with "controlled" conflicts or without them.

13. Suchy

Suchy User

Симпатии:
    Wtf this thread changed into AA meeting...

Hi Kabul, thanks for sharing.

andergordo, FuriousThug, Autberga и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  14. enereS

enereS User

Симпатии:
    Dude after playing on this god damn server for over 1.5 years, I actually do feel like L2holic... :(

1Shadow9Fists нравится это.
  15. BlackRainbow

BlackRainbow User

Симпатии:
    If you are legit is bad, If you play by hands is bad, If you play here for joy is bad, If you try something for yourself is bad, you aren't like them is bad, that's why u must elliminate. I hope many ppl in this server realise it sooner or later and let them play alone in this server, SO THEY CAN PUT THEIR MONEY TO... But you know something here is like sewage that craps are floading, so the shiets are in natural environment sawage=innova, craps=rmtres.
    21 май 2017 в 16:30
    I will give an example with ky0suke by using 3d programms in his youtube channel we had evidence that he is botting, we send letter to innova but they didnt do anything, so maybe except from monthly subscription get something else aswell? I know that my ban is about to come in forums and I dont care, like you INNOVA dont care to clean the server from dirt cause you are the same as them.

Последнее редактирование: 21 май 2017 в 16:37
  16. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

Симпатии:
    You can be as harsh as you want if you do it for the right reason.
    Fighting for spots is one of the most fun things in the game, but has been forgotten on this server since the number of groups exping is very limited. Here, fighting for a spot means coming with cdl chars trying to pk whoever is on your spot, trying to stun with a 10+ lvls higher char whoever is on your spot, bring Ribas and if that fails pull away mobs and bug them.
    But i dont get one thing, why do you feel the need to explain yourself?
    Or is this about getting innova to sanction people for "bugging" the mobs?

17. kabul

kabul User

Симпатии:
    Yes. Hopeless, but yes.

18. sdk13

sdk13 User

Симпатии:
    The optimal outcome would be to fix the bug but the Korean developers are claiming it's working as intended even though they supposedly fix it in Zaken for Ribas.

19. _Driven_

_Driven_ User

Симпатии:
    You can farm new spots @ZAKEN next patch :)

20. ElfledaEnfys

ElfledaEnfys User

Симпатии:
    What about you? Where did you farm in previous patches? ;)