1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't login - again

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sayien, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayien

sayien User

i came back from work, i wanted to play l2 as usuall. i press button to download 4game and... nothing after pressing accept button. no help from you, from forum and from funny support team which tells u to refres the site :d

thats all innova? funny thing is that many players left, i stayed cuz it was still some server, but now, you just throw me away :p

2. KnightShade

KnightShade User

for me the same. i've downloaded the new 4game, but didn't see the play button...then after a couple of tries reinstalling it i decided to uninstall the game and didn't have the install button for the game :| and yes, i tried other methods that are on the forum with using other browsers, still the same. even turning the antivirus off didn't work.

so please help me and i think other people too with it, cause this is frustrating, or just make the game start from the damn .exe and not the site...

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

thread moved to appropriate section.

for all issues around the new 4game application please contact support as already instructed.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.