1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Still the technical break ?

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем BenyMnemonik, 17 окт 2012.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. BenyMnemonik

BenyMnemonik User

Симпатии:
    i readed the break was yeasterday 16th. today on https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/ i dont see play button on right side. the technical breakdown is still in progress or i have to do somethink special. i'm new and i dont know excacly where i can check the server status.

2. Lirelin

Lirelin User

Симпатии:
    no the break is over for a long time. some people have problems with the new updater or with seeing the play button since yesterday. maybe try to press ctrl + f5 to refresh the site. if it doesn't work, try to use a different browser - google chrome worked well for me. if it doesn't help, try to check the most recent topics in the technical issueas section here on forums - you may find useful information there.

oh, and you can't really check the server status. the only way is to log in and check if server is on.

3. epicka

epicka User

Симпатии:
    well if u use windows vista dont even bother to do something with game atm their imba update is bugged for vista

4. Dutchman

Dutchman User

Симпатии:
    true i had too buy wondow 7 to get in game

Последнее редактирование модератором: 21 окт 2012
  5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

Симпатии:
    this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Статус темы:
Закрыта.