1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Experiment 1 Balthus Knights - Antharas Expedition

Тема в разделе "Experiments Archive", создана пользователем Yumi, 29 окт 2012.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Yumi

    Yumi Innova Group

    Регистрация:
    15.10.12
    Сообщения:
    269
    Симпатии:
    70
    tags: [god][chests]

    a dimly lit spacious chamber was full of chests. you could barely set a foot anywhere. some of them were open, some of them still shut. the room was quiet apart from a grumpy muttering.

    - oh, for shilen's sake, where is it?

    in one of the dark corners of the chamber tully was rummaging enthusiastically in a chest. his forehead was sweaty and he was slightly out of breath by now.
    disappointed, he straightened up and stared around for a while.

    - it's gotta be somewhere here...

    he sighed, kicked open the nearby chest and carried on with the rummaging, determined to find what he'd been looking for...



    purpose: check out the rewards given upon the completion of balthus knights - antharas expedition.

    with the introduction of tauti they say that to get [​IMG]earring of antharas is impossible.
    in order to verify or disprove this statement and to generally get to know what the chances are of getting other rewards from expedition volunteer reward chest this test took place.


    test: 10 000 [​IMG]expedition volunteer reward chests have been opened.

    {tbody}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tbody}
    itemamountapproximate chance, %[​IMG]gemstone r-grade389238.92[​IMG]scroll: enchant armor (r-grade)398639.86[​IMG]scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade)2882.88[​IMG]blessed scroll: enchant armor (r-grade)2622.62[​IMG]blessed scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade)370.37[​IMG]unidentified eternal helmet790.79[​IMG]unidentified eternal circlet760.76[​IMG]unidentified eternal leather helmet670.67[​IMG]unidentified eternal gauntlets1131.13[​IMG]unidentified eternal gloves940.94[​IMG]unidentified eternal leather gloves970.97[​IMG]unidentified eternal gaiters390.39[​IMG]unidentified eternal leather leggings380.38[​IMG]unidentified eternal stockings330.33[​IMG]unidentified eternal boots1141.14[​IMG]unidentified eternal shoes1211.21[​IMG]unidentified eternal leather boots1001[​IMG]unidentified eternal breastplate260.26[​IMG]unidentified eternal tunic230.23[​IMG]unidentified eternal leather armor270.27[​IMG]unidentified eternal shield870.87[​IMG]unidentified eternal sigil880.88[​IMG]unidentified eternal ring1551.55[​IMG]unidentified eternal earring890.89[​IMG]unidentified eternal necklace680.68[​IMG]earring of antharas10.01


    conclusion 1: most frequently given reward is enchant gemstones and scrolls (cumulative chance is 84.65%) while getting equipment and accessories is a more difficult task (cumulative chance is 15.35%).

    conclusion 2: chances of getting magic (3.47%), light (3.29%) and heavy (3.71%) armor are almost the same.

    conclusion 3: earring of antharas can be obtained but with a very little chance (0.01%).




    also a test was made for extra rewards that are given upon successful completion of balthus knights - antharas expedition.
    10 000 [​IMG]expedition volunteer's crystal pouches were opened in order to get the chances of receiving crystals.

    {tbody}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tbody}
    itemamountapproximate chance, %[​IMG]fire crystal167616.76[​IMG]water crystal172417.24[​IMG]earth crystal164416.44[​IMG]wind crystal171817.18[​IMG]holy crystal164616.46[​IMG]dark crystal159215.92
    as was presumed, chances of obtaining all types of crystals are approximately the same.
     
  2. Estemy

    Estemy User

    Регистрация:
    02.12.11
    Сообщения:
    38
    Симпатии:
    0
    very awsome test, i was wondering what the results of anthy earring dropping were for a while now, so this answered my question. however, what would the results be with epic antharas raid?
     
  3. _TvX_

    _TvX_ User

    Регистрация:
    26.02.12
    Сообщения:
    10
    Симпатии:
    0
    hmm, so the rewards got worse after tauti update, because it was blessed before, now they're unidentified.
     
  4. Gilby

    Gilby User

    Регистрация:
    04.01.12
    Сообщения:
    888
    Симпатии:
    0
    juji lab wannabe :d
     
  5. Tizarth

    Tizarth User

    Регистрация:
    03.10.12
    Сообщения:
    86
    Симпатии:
    5
    indeed.

    is this section open to requests anyway?
    cause i'd like very much to know how much dagger's skills critical are influenced by dex.
     
  6. Vexen

    Vexen User

    Регистрация:
    13.03.12
    Сообщения:
    169
    Симпатии:
    1
  7. DeepBlue

    DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

    Регистрация:
    30.11.11
    Сообщения:
    13.764
    Симпатии:
    439

    requests should be submitted here

    regards.
     
Статус темы:
Закрыта.