1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

attacks warlord

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Corq1, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corq1

Corq1 User

i play for the first time this chronicle, and here my question: is it normal or is it a bug that the normal pole attack hits only one target:eek:

2. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hi corq1,

try to take mobs into the corner and then you should be able to hit multiple targets

3. Corq1

Corq1 User

hi,
    i played for a long time warlord, so i know what's going on with the game pole. i repeat once again that it does not work to attack several targets ;)

4. Ronove

Ronove User

stop using 'focus attack' toggle. :)

5. St0ne

St0ne User

hi,
    the topics owner has a 100% right,something is way wrong with wld pole attacks and spoil pole attacks - with many mobs on ur back+full buff- u cant vamp urself and dealt dmg is like 18-300 ,also very very often u can see that he doesnt hit a multliple mobs,and of course than we play like it should-which is "in corner" , w/o focus toggle.
    if someone would test ,or something that would be awesome.
    thanks

6. Ronove

Ronove User

different issues imo: not being able to vr back enough hp and only hitting 1 mob at a time. :)

7. St0ne

St0ne User

r u making here ur posts count higher?or why dont u read with understanding?
    anyways..
    i just made few tests and i can clearly see that when im hitting several mobs 4-5 of them gets dmg like 10-18 and just one mob get 200+ dmg which allows me to vamp.
    also ive noticed that only when im using skills i can clearly see that most mobs get dmg,otherwise they get very low dmg.
    is it all ok,or ?
    and no ronove im not asking u.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  8. Corq1

Corq1 User

and please fix battler roar :<

9. Vexen

Vexen User

lol ronove is only trying to help i don't know why you all get so aggresive and btw he is right:

1) i was lvling a sub with a pole this morning and i could hit them all (with the obvious target amount limit)

2) vampiric rage effect is now (and since many chronicles ago) a chance that's why you don't always get the vampiric rage effect, also the thing about you seeing you in a corner and you attacking all the mobs but not hiting them has to do also with lags and delays, you can check if you are hiting all the mobs with a box character (like an iss, for example)

3) use the search button, battle roar doesn't work with bless the body-like buffs (pipe organ melody and so on). it's not a bug dude

if you know everything like it seems i don't know why you ask for help anyways...

10. St0ne

St0ne User

thats explains a lot.
    and thats not "many" chronicles back,i remember hi5 wasnt by chance.
    nevermind,thy

11. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

wasnt it was like that (example) vr working on 1st mob around 50%/from 2nd 25%/ from 3rd ~8%???
    when they made it to chance??

12. Vexen

Vexen User

13. Ronove

Ronove User

fyi st0ne, i have a warlord sub on my char for around 6-7 months, i know how to pole, and i have used it for 100h+ helping chars level, i'm not sure you do. before you flame me, and before you find imaginary bugs, try to check your ideas about vr.

1st. actually the 10-18 dmg they get is probably due to reflect (daring sonata, frintezza neck), not you doing damage to them directly.
    2nd. you said not 'vamp yourself' in a vague way, it could be due to 2 reasons: not doing enough damage to mobs, taking too much damage.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  14. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.