1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion abt wpn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by soamakos, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soamakos

soamakos User

hi all,what u think is the best wpn for tyr?:)
    cheers^^

2. Neidr

Neidr User

requiem retributer

3. An7yk

An7yk User

hero polearm :d
    me tyrr duelist -> duals +4 with health

i think best wpn for pvp is duals+health ( but many people have a different opinion :d ) , for pve is slasher+crit rate and every tyrr must have stormer

new update bring some news and tyrrs will be recommended eqip back weapons like before god ... duelist - dual sword, tyrant - fighter, destroyer - 2h ,....

so what tyrr you are? :) ugly green orc? :d

4. sh1ny

sh1ny Moderator

unfortunately, an7yk is right -> tyrr is pretty expensive class if you want to be effective in all situations :

aoe pve ( which is almost everywhere ) : stormer( damage )
    single target pve : 2h+focus or dmg
    single target pvp : duals + health
    mass pvp : stormer or duals ( for the survivability ).

i tend to use stormer all the time ( except for the single target pve ), but i do have all of the three, so i can switch according to the situation. in short, there's no "best wpn eu" for tyrr.

5. An7yk

An7yk User

and don't forgot homonculus + conversion ! :d ( enough bound )
    because if you want use berserker rage in pve, you can use if you are almost dead or if you take down your hp and again back ( you must be fast, because healers in this time when somebody loose half hp use balance heal :d )

one important note: dont forgot what description have aoe skills eruption and hurricane storm! ( " power is decreased by 10% when equipped with a sword/blunt/fist weapon and increased by 50% when equipped with a spear. " ) in pvp i dont use hurricane storm, because is expensive to mp and long reuse, but often erpution because i want stun enemy. but not so much dmg i have with duals .

hero tyrrs use primary spear, because hero stormer increase hp/cp so not need sa health in duals :) ( i think :d )

overall:

you need stormer for aoe xp
    and one-target weapon ( preferer dualsword or 2h sword )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.