1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mothers Tree buged?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dumbledore94, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbledore94

dumbledore94 User

hi how are you,i am having a big problem:i need to complete subclass quest and i cant because when i go to mothers tree i get inside and once i am in,is all so bright i cant see anything.i have checked graphics of the game,and the strange thing is that it only happens there.in all the rest of the game i dont have this problem.i have try it all and ive been like 1 hour trying and now i cant complete that quest so i cant have my first subclass,what should i do??pls if someone knows just reply here.by the way my graphic card is a chipset family 945 hehe i know is horrible i am playing in a netbook but the game was working till i entered there,

thanks for all,

dumble

2. withdkd

withdkd Тех. модератор 4Game Global moderator

you have only this videocard in netbook ?
    your problem in a weak video card which has no support for sm 3.0
    see the minimal system requirements to the game, especially in the minimal model of video card (there are: geforce 7600 gt / radeon x1800, better recomendations are geforce 8800 gt / radeon hd 4850 and higher)

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

thread moved to more appropriate section.

4. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.