1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual class question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sergei, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergei

Sergei User

so im not to clear about this and i wanna be sure i do right the thing:
    i want iss dual class.
    i want to make this iss dual class from my sagi sub. is it possible to awaken dual class from sagi sub to iss? or just yull archer?

2. Kyllar

Kyllar User

with sagi you can become only yul. dual class are same than main class : sps become feoh, th become othell, tyran become tyrr .... so you must make the dual with a bd, a sws , or an wc if you want to become iss. but if you already choose sagi then you can't change or make an other dual class.

3. Valben

Valben User

if you want iss dual you must have iss type sub (pp, sws, bd, wc). there's no way to awake from archer to iss unless you have stone of destiny.
    if you have sagi already take another sub out of those 4 i mentioned (i think wc is the fastest to lvl) and awake it. and you don't have to delete sagi. you're free to choose which one of three available subs you want to awake.

4. Sergei

Sergei User

so i seen orcs playing tank, how do they do that? only with stone of destiny?

le: nvm , they made tank sub i guess. tx for answers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
  5. Inverse

Inverse User

i think you can change your awakened dual class type for 100kk adena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.