1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapon Appearance Stone (D-Grade)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Finch, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch User

how exactly does it work? i can change r grade weapon look to d grade weapon?

2. withdkd

withdkd Тех. модератор 4Game Global moderator

if you use the stone, you can see a window appears with the improvement. first transfer the weapons which want to change the appearance. then insert object-a prototype of the lower rank of the first selected (or current). the obligatory condition in the fact that the weapons and the prototype should be of the same type (if you choose the sword - the prototype, too, must be the sword, if the bow - the prototype is also supposed to be the bow). select the button "upgrade" with some commission of adena.
    about d grade i haven't tested, but was able to through a similar stone from vesper buster change the appearance of the sword of miracles
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the russian official server screenshot, but see the icon of item and what is the weapon in the hands of my dwarf

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
  3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this changes only the view of the weapon (in this case) to the same grade of lower. having grade d of that stone means you can change appearance only for weapons d grade (you rly have it? ;o).

in order to change r grade item , you need r grade stone too.

there's example on my armor:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.