1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chars Birthday

Discussion in 'Archive' started by booter, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booter

booter User

hey,

my chars birthdaydate was yesterday (checked with /mybirthday) and until now i did now recieve any ingame mail or smth.

all i could do was call alegria via gatekeeper but she only wants to trade a hat that i dont have.

i used the search function and noticed that there were problems with birthdaystuff a few months ago and someone from my clan had his charbirthday a few weeks ago and it worked properly for him.

so can you perhaps help me getting my birthday presents?

i really want them :( :(

greetz

booter

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

you will need to create a ticket to support as forum staff can not deal with missing ingame items.

regards.

3. Madleine

Madleine User

booter you sure you have been reading the date correct?
    its in american style "month/day/year"

Lootus likes this.
  4. snicckersa22

snicckersa22 User

today 15 macrh my birthday in game but i still waiting for mail :) no items ,gifts alegria doesn't work, when i call alegria he tell me that i need adventurer hat to exchange for birthday hat :) but i haven't adventurer hat . pls help me, send me mail vitality potions and birthday cakes gm :)

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

2 posts above yours i already gave instructions that people will need to create a ticket to support to claim missing ingame items as forum staff can not deal with these requests.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.