1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Unbind Human race skill

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Bukiron, 8 мар 2013.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Bukiron

Bukiron User

Симпатии:
    it says "cancels poison,bleed, hold, stun and prevents for 10 seconds" but it doesnt works for tank`s dog stun and othels bleed.

2. staniskun

staniskun User

Симпатии:
    agree whit this, doesn't work

3. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

Симпатии:
    hello and thank you for reporting a possible game error. could you, please, attach a link to a video showing the problem? we have checked the "unbind" skill and it seems to be functioning correctly, at least it gives protection against the mentioned abilities. thank you in advance.

regards,

4. Bukiron

Bukiron User

Симпатии:
    hello, i have no video of it, it happened to me twice, two with othells bleed and two more with dog`s stun, all in olympiad games.

edit: i saw the problem that unbind doens`t clear the debuffs once you have them on. it works for example with yul`s stun, unbind clears it and prevents.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 19 мар 2013
  5. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

Симпатии:
    if it is possible, please, record a video representing the problem, as we could not reproduce it.

thank you.

regards,

6. yLogy

yLogy User

Симпатии:
    knkmhhjuq нравится это.
  7. sepsa

sepsa User

Симпатии:
    same goes for feoh death breath skill. it can be canceled by crystal form (which cancels poison/stun/bleed/hold) but cannot be removed by unbind which should remove exactly same things.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.