1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Halls!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PwsSouFanike, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwsSouFanike

PwsSouFanike User

there are too many new clan's that need clan hall and also my clan need one....but as i see many clan halls are been taken from bot clan's that even dont use them...you will dont do anything about this ?too many active clan's without clan hall..this is not good...you can check it and please reply me if you suggest anything or find a solution with this :/

2. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

wait to start the bid pay 2 bil and get one is normal how much you ting ppl pay in the beginig on the server same amount

3. staniskun

staniskun User

yes, u have to pay 2 bil, anyway there're some ch in hands of clans that are ****...there's one in aden for only one person â¬_⬠and while some clans whith more than 30 ppl on everyday w/o ch

4. ccmecc

ccmecc User

and?
    what u say? u think gms will take ch from that 1 person?
    he made his bid, he took it, he pays the small amount for renting it from server?
    where`s the problem?

btw newbs... there is auctionable clan hall each 2 weeks + there are 3 siegable clan halls...
    if u say u are so active and such.. go and take it.. where u see the problem?
    if u dont like that 1 ppl or inactive clan have clan hall, try coming to server from its start, no when its 1year+ on
    and maybe then u can outbid one clan hall for yourself...

also..: - u can buy clan hall like "travelagent" did (i dont know how much he payd for it, but definately not 2bil, way much more)

5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hello,
    its still possible to get clan hall but you need a lot of cash around ~2bilions as it was already said (aden clan hall).
    with clan around 40-50 ppl online its possible to do it (my clan did it in 2 weeks to get 2bilions).

other possibilites:
    - provisional clan hall - you can bid 30mln/40mln/50mln for provisional ch (the more you pay the better ch you get) . you get it for 4 weeks and you dont pay any renting fee. but after 4 weeks you loose it and you cannot bid for any other provisional ch for 4 weeks
    - siegable clan hall - its all about pvp or fishing event. you get it for 1 week and then you cannot have it for another 1 week
    - fortress - get a fortress for your clan and you have buffs for your clan. disadvantages - it can be conquered every 4 hours by other clan and/or taken by npc after 7 days of having it

6. ccmecc

ccmecc User

u dont loose provisional ch after 4 weeks (if u pay fee`s) there are +1 provisional ch each 2 weeks, dont know how much there is now, but i 100% know 4 clans that keeps it for a very long time already..
    siegable ch = 2 weeks, and u can defend it so u will have for as long as u can keep it safe

guerriero likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.