1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

choosing dualclass

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tizarth, Mar 22, 2013.

?

yull or wynn

1. yull

20 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. wynn

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizarth

Tizarth User

hi,
    i play dagger 95,
    and i'm about to choose my dualclass,
    i'd like to keep using my light set,so my choice would be between yull or wynn,
    i really don't know what to pick,the only thing i know is i'd like to dualclass something to enjoy playing,rather than thinking only about fast leveling.

so...yull or wynn?

MNQS89 likes this.
  2. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

to be fair wynn after the last changes is not the greatest char. however it is really great to play it. due to on next update it will become even more fun, i would advice you wynn. however, i voted for yul, because in that moment, before the update it is the better char to play. it depends of your playstyle though :)

3. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

yul archer wynn is little bored as dual class

Glanarielle likes this.
  4. Hax

Hax User

most useful for main: wynn
    most useful for pvp atm. : archer
    more fun : archer
    less effort and good anywhere in pve: wynn

5. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

y u insulting my pvp skills :d

6. syzgod

syzgod User

oly is not pvp. xd

btw choose yul, archers were op in every chronicle.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  7. walkingcat

walkingcat User

im dagger also, now going to make iss enchater dual class, but since all prices has increased i dont have much adena to buy heavy set, so... what do you think, iss with tw light enchanter type set is ok?:d
    also, what wep is the best one and cheapest, bcuz i know i wont be able to use daggers :).

8. Daimyo

Daimyo User

,,,,,,hhhhh

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  9. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

well i voted for yul!i am tank main and i had the same problem with dual i was between wynn and yul.but wynn must always do heal on pets since progressive heal its not spammable anymore on healers cause of higher demand on mana and i also was sure i will get bored of wynn later to spam heal on pets all time...you are very dependant on pets...on the other hand yul has a pretty good dmg as always had and so good criticals.i ahd played yul on other srv and i liked him..i also had wynn as 3rd toon on west so i ended up on yul.the only good is that with wynn you will do more solo xp without any problems but i believe you can make that too with yul up to a point since his half kills and aoe are very good and on high demand on pts :) gl on whatever you decide and choose something you like!

ps: on next update you can raise subs more than 80 lvl and awaken them so if you regret you can always lvl your 2nd sub on next update.

10. Avalance

Avalance User

i voted for yul because not only it uses light armor (same type as othell so you dont have to spend adena in robe or heavy) but also due to it is the best ranged class imo... i have warrior as main and iss as dual and i think i made the best combo as dd/support. if you can afford this, imo you should go for healer/iss/tank.

11. Alarion

Alarion User

i know old post, however i spotted him now. archers were not op in all updates. mages were more often and for some periods daggers were best.

ebvmorpdg likes this.
  12. Brofist

Brofist User

go yul if you want to own pvp, go wynn if you want to own pve and earn some decent adena without relying on group.

13. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

what race are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.